Hot summer weather burns the skin, the burning of outdoor activities makes many people bored. However, it has now developed many types of water play, especially the underwater team building games . These games are the first choice in business activities of businesses or families, teams in the hot summer.
There are many underwater Team Building entertainment games that are popular and well received by everyone. Prominent among them are games like:
Flood season relief
Organizing team building with relief game this flood season is extremely exciting.
Tools needed : A rope buoy and square or rectangular foam boxes are allowed.
Number of participants: 10 people: 5 men and 5 women.
How to play as follows :
- Two members of each team will stand at both ends to hold a 30m rope float.
- One person will be responsible for delivering goods.
- The remaining 7 people will take turns standing on the buoy to let their teammates pull back to fetch goods.
- Within a specified period of time, if the team takes the most number of rows, that team wins.
Members of any team that drops the item into the water will have to start over. Any member who falls into the water must return to pull the next person onto the buoy.
This is an extremely attractive underwater team building game that you cannot ignore if there are collective water activities.
This water transfer game can be played at the pool and at the sea. Surely this game will stir the atmosphere extremely bustling.
Equipment to prepare : Bucket of water and plastic cup
How to play :
- Each team will have a leader to control the team.
- When ordered by the commander, one member of each team will scoop water into the plastic cup with his mouth without using his hands.
- Then continue pouring water from your cup into the second person’s plastic cup.
- Continue pouring such water into the cups of the next person.
- To the last of the team will pour their water into a bucket of water to be kept on the shore.
- The team that has more water in the bucket with faster time will be the winner.